In consultation with the Greek Community and government guidelines, we are happy to announce that a fun (and safe) 2021-22 dance year will begin on September 27th, 2021!
- Registration and Covid-19 waivers are due: Sunday, September 26th, 2021.
- NOTE: Dancers will NOT be permitted in the Hall without signing BOTH registration and Covid-19 forms.
- NEW: Dancers must be vaccinated to participate and must show proof of vaccination by October 4th, 2021.
- Fee for the year is $25 (non-refundable)
- Fees are due on the first day of practice (September 27th for senior division and September 29th for junior/intermediate division)
- E-transfers can be sent to Litsa Doumakis: email@example.com
Questions? Contact us via our Facebook page, Instagram, and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Government policies are subject to change.
To register, please click through the tabs below (in order) and read carefully!
READ The RDG COVID-19 Plan
Click here to access the RDG COVID-19 plan.
READ The N.S. COVID-19 Daily Checklist
Prior to every dance practice, members must consult with the COVID-19 Daily Checklist.
Click here to read the N.S. COVID-19 Daily Checklist.
READ The Constitutions
Please read both documents below:
Click the link to read the constitution of the St. George’s Greek Community Dancers: Link.
READ The Attendance Policy
READ The Additional Policies
At the beginning of the year, all dancers must have the following items:
- Face masks (depending on government requirements)
- Proper clothing such as sportswear and sneakers
- Water bottle
- Medications (puffers, Epi Pen etc…)
For performances (talk to your instructors on where to purchase):
- Nude and white tights
- Dance shoes
- Gentleman shoes (black shoes with laces)
Fill-out and Submit The Registration 2021-22
Fill-out and Submit The RDG COVID-19 Waiver 2021-22