In consultation with the Greek Community and government guidelines, we are happy to announce that a fun (and safe) 2021-22 dance year will begin on September 27th, 2021!
- Registration and Covid-19 waivers are due: Sunday, September 26th, 2021.
- NOTE: Dancers will NOT be permitted in the Hall without signing BOTH registration and Covid-19 forms.
- NEW: Dancers must be vaccinated to participate and must show proof of vaccination by October 4th, 2021.
- Fee for the year is $25 (non-refundable)
- Fees are due on the first day of practice (September 27th for senior division and September 29th for junior/intermediate division)
- E-transfers can be sent to Litsa Doumakis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact us via our Facebook page, Instagram, and at email@example.com.
Note: Government policies are subject to change.
Registration has closed for the 2021-2022 year.