In consultation with the Greek Community and government guidelines, we are happy to announce that a fun (and safe) 2020-21 dance year will begin in October 2020! Dates and times will be announced soon.
- Registration and membership fee payments are due: Monday, September 21st, 2020.
- Fee for the year is $25 (non-refundable)
- Please complete the Registration 2020-21 Form and the RDG COVID-19 Waiver
- E-transfers can be sent to Litsa Doumakis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact us via our Facebook page, Instagram, and at email@example.com.
Note: Government policies are subject to change.
Please click through the tabs and read carefully!
Senior division dance practice times will be Monday’s 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
As for the other divisions, the hall is only available on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons/evenings. Once registration is closed, the committee will make a decision on which of the two days the junior/intermediate divisions will practice. There is also the possibility that they may be combined. Please be patient as we will try to sort this out.
Click here to access the RDG COVID-19 plan.
Prior to every dance practice, members must consult with the COVID-19 Daily Checklist.
Click here to read the N.S. COVID-19 Daily Checklist.
Last updated September 8th, 2020.
In case the checklist is not updated here, please check: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/symptoms-and-testing/
Please read both documents below:
Click the link to read the constitution of the St. George’s Greek Community Dancers: Link.
Click the link to read the constitution of the Romiosyni Dance Group: Link.
At the beginning of the year, all dancers must have the following items:
- Proper clothing such as sportswear and sneakers
- Water bottle
- Medications (puffers, Epi Pen etc…)
For performances (talk to your instructors on where to purchase):
- Nude and white tights
- Dance shoes
- Gentleman shoes (black shoes with laces)